NBA & DFS Weds Warrior Report! By Dirty Vegas! 2/5/14!

Posted by Misfit Misfit

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try reading these articles directly on our Homepage at fantasytoolsdfs.com as they are formatted in a much narrower fashion that many users find much more comfortable to read.
Click to Link view on site!
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

Wednesday Warrior Report
Wednesday February 5th

12 games are on the docket for tonight Prices reflect Draft Kings.com Since we have a couple of big tournaments, I will double up on the buy sell holds. I enjoy DraftKings.com because there is a lot of carry over regarding positions (PG who can play SG who can play SF, etc)

Tonight is star power heavy again and there is a lot of really good PGs out there. My strategy is to stack as many as you can. At DraftKings.com, you could even start four. I would have no less than two in my lineup tonight. PF/C are strong tonight also. Big contests tonight on both Draftkings.com and Draftstreet.com I will use Draftkings.com pricing.

**BUY SELL HOLD**

Point Guards
Buy K.Irving- $8600... Going against the LAL and possibly Nash, two very good things for fantasy
Buy- M.Carter-Williams- $7900... I like both PGs in this game, I like MCW a little better tonight
Buy- B.Jennings- $8200... Great m/u against ORL, look for DET to work on the ORL guards

Sell- J.Wall- $9400... I like wall, but match up scares me, SAS suffocates offenses

Hold- R.Rondo- $7600... I am a little hesitant, but he's coming off a good game and playing PHI

Shooting Guards
Buy- D.Wade- $7100... I like the run and gun against LAC tonight, Wade is coming around!

Sell- D.DeRozan- $7600... Slipped a little last game, I think I spend elsewhere tonight

Hold- J.Harden- $8800... Playing at home with rest, I like Harden a lil more than normal tonight

Small Forwards
Buy- T.Young- $7300... Play big against BOS, they are undersized, Young is good value here

Sell- L.Deng- $6900... Very up and down since trade, I don't want him on his down day

Hold- R.Gay- $7700... I like Gay to have a nice revenge game, It could always backfire, too

Power Forwards
Buy- L.Adridge- $9700... In NY, great match up for him, no bigs
Buy- B.Griffin-$ 9600... Ustar right now, playing MIA who can't handle bigs
Buy- A.Davis- $10000... Playing undersized ATL, has 4 blks in 7 straight games

Sell- D.Nowitzki- $8100... I don't like the m/u here, MEM is tough

Hold- A.Drummond- $7900... With Vucevic back, I don't like Andre as much (foul trouble)

Centers
Buy- N.Vucevic- $7500... Plays DET well with 38 fp last time, starting to get minutes

Sell- J.Valanciunas- $6000... With Amir and Gay, I don't see him getting his tonight

Hold- K.Love- $11300... I love Love, but price is steep

Dirty Vegas' Top 8
1.K.Love- $11300... If you can handle price, he's avg 55/4gms a solid stud

2.K.Durant- $11900... Put up 60 last time against MIN

3.L.Aldridge- $9700 ...46/10gms and 43/gm against NY, I like him a lot tonight

4.B.Griffin- $9600... Offense goes through him and MIA can't handle bigs very well

5.A.Davis- $10000... I like him to keep the block party going against a smaller ATL team

6.D.Lillard- $8000... I like Lillard, who's going to guard him in NY, the grandest stage!

7.R.Rondo- $7600.... My Rondo's back and there's gonna be trouble, hey avg 33 over his last 10

8.L.James- $10900... I believe history tells us that LeBron owns February! You need to own him too

Superstar of the Night - K.Irving I look for Irving to come up huge tonight against a weaker LA team that surrenders a ton of points to guards. And Irving is in for a treat. If Nash plays, I like Irving even more. D.Cousins/R.Gay I look for SAC to hand it to TOR tonight, and Gay gets his revenge with the help of Cousins

Runner up of the Night -K.Durant/L.James two studs with great match ups tonight

Let down of the Night - C.Anthony I think he gets overmatched tonight and I fear a blow out

Cheap and Productive (Values)

R.Turiaf- $4100
N.Calathes- $4200/C.Lee 4000 one or the other, not both
R.Sacre- $3000 if starting for LAL
K.Humphries- $4000
G.Vasquez- $4800 he wants revenge too
B.Roberts-$ 4000

Starting center for SAS Diaw or Splitter Diaw is cheaper

New Addition to the Warrior report - Over/Unders (o/u)

LAL @ CLE 208.5 Lakers allowing 15 straight over 100 points
BOS @ PHI 203.5
SAS @ WAS 194.5
DET @ ORL 201.5