NBA Salary Cap APP is LIVE! FREE Live Walkthroughs available!

Posted by Misfit Misfit

The NBA Salary Cap APP for FD has finally gone LIVE!
If you are one of the many that took part in the Survey, you will be receiving an email at some point today explaining how to claim your FREE Trials!

 We are just reminding you all that as always we are still offering Free Live Walk Throughs of the Salary Cap Analyzer to best help acclimate you to all it's many features and settings.
We will demonstrate how to Customize your Rankings and how to tweak your Projections. We can help teach you how to properly interpret all the info and how to produce the Lineups specific to the Sites and Contests you are playing.

You can usually schedule these Walk Throughs most any time of the day or night. What ever is most convenient for you.
If you would like to be added to the schedule, please email support@draftanalyzer.com and they will be more then happy to add you to the schedule.

If you have not yet claimed your FREE TRIAL for all of FEB, you can do so by simply answering a few short questions. It takes only a few minutes and you will be among the first to gain access to both our Salary Cap Apps but the Projections of a DFS legend in KaiseRoll13!
Take Advantage of this FREE offer before time runs out! VERY LIMITED TIME REMAINING!

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try reading these articles directly on our Homepage at fantasytoolsdfs.com as they are formatted in a much narrower fashion that many users find much more comfortable to read.
Click to Link view on site!
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

1 Comment

ceegee ceegee

Re: NBA Salary Cap APP is LIVE! FREE Live Walkthroughs available!

Hello,

I just recently ran across this site and I'm wondering if this DFS NBA tool is still functional?