NBA Plays & Advice for DFS Action! Weds/1/29/14!

Posted by Misfit Misfit

***UPDATE HAWKS/PISTONS GAME POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER. DO NOT PICK ANY PLAYERS FROM THIS GAME FOR YOUR LINEUPS***

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try reading these articles directly on our Homepage at fantasytoolsdfs.com as they are formatted in a much narrower fashion that many users find much more comfortable to read.
Click to Link view on site!
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

**NBA APP'S LAUNCH WEEK OF FEB 3'RD**
We wanted to let you all know that we will be launching our NBA Salary Cap APP's the first week Of Feb!
To celebrate we are going to give each and every one of you a FREE 2 WEEK Package of the FD Salary cap NBA Analyzer along with a full weeks worth of Pro Ranks! Totally FREE just for joining us here everyday at fantasytoolsdfs.com! Our way of always trying to say thanks to our users!

*$$*TODAY'S EXCLUSIVE CONTESTS FOR OUR USERS / SHARK FREE GAMES*$$*
Many of our users have been complaining about the Sharks or Pro's at FD and asking if there is something we can do about it? Well, yes we can!
We are going to be posting Links in each Daily NBA Play article! These will be Contests that CANNOT be joined any other way then through our Links! These Contests will NOT be Displayed in the Main FD Lobby!
These Contests are for our Readers and users ONLY!

We Highly doubt and hope that the Sharks will actually take the time to come here to enter.
We are setting these up as a way to address the needs of our readers who are looking for a more even playing field. Rather than having them depart FD for another site we hope that this option at least helps those to take advantage of it.

Fantasy Tools 20 Man $2
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9505/view?tableId=4096611&tableHash=b87fa57186375a013c97d583a94270f1&showTableInvite

Fantasy Tools 10 Man $2
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9505/view?tableId=4096613&tableHash=83defdd7f87dc8711155805771400577&showTableInvite

Fantasy Tools 5 Man $2
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9505/view?tableId=4096615&tableHash=ec03b6d8cae8ac9eb3cfee025411d797&showTableInvite

Fantasy Tools 5 Man $5
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9505/view?tableId=4096616&tableHash=8d922252a4f794c9deadcf62b9a03890&showTableInvite

Fantasy Tools 10 Man $5
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9505/view?tableId=4096617&tableHash=34f74fd9cefcb0d777f9b5614b17c130&showTableInvite

***PG***
*Positional Play of the Day*
Kyle Lowry .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 53.5, 34.8, 47.5, --- $8100 --- He should have been here on Monday, but little news had come down about his ankle tweak and whether DeMar was sitting or not. It looks as though DeMar will be sitting again and that Lowry is perfectly fine after posting a 53! Going against ORL, I see him as about one of the safest options that you can find and has all the Boom potential in the world making him an Excellent Play in ALL Contest formats.

D.J. Augustin .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 27.2, 35.7, 16, --- $6500 --- I keep telling guys that they need to take advantage of D.J. before his price increases. He is posting very solid numbers for his Price and I see few options that are near as safe of Value in this price range other than Jameer. D.J. has posted no less than 27 points in 7 of his last 10 games also making him a consistent Play. Feel Free to Play D.J. in ALL contest formats as he is sure to post a low to mid 30's for us here with very little risk.

*Mid-Priced Value Play*
Jameer Nelson .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 24.9, 28.6, 35.8, 26.7, --- $5500 --- Jameer has little Boom potential but is sure to lock a near 30+ to your roster most any night at a decent price. If you are looking for a Very Safe Play but need to save a few bucks, go with Jameer. Going against DEN, Jameer makes an excellent Play in ALL Contest Formats.

*Bigs*GPP Options*
John Wall .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 24.2, 43.6, 56.2, --- $8800 ---
Ty Lawson .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 41.6, 31.6, 32.9, --- $8800 ---
 If you can find the Cash and are Playing in GPP's Wall & Lawson both make for Excellent Boom options. I do see Wall as the better play but he can also disappear without reason at times. Use Wall more but Fade at least a lineup to Lawson in Case of injury or Wall just plain decides to take the night off and dog it!

*Low Owned GPP options*
Goran Dragic .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 42.3, 32.5, 40.3, --- $8100 --- If you are playing in GPP's and expect to win you will have to Fade from some of the more obvious plays in order to separate yourself from the Pack. Many tend to ignore Dragic and I think they will do so again. As you see from his 3 days, he is capable of decent Boom at a good price. He can also disappear on nights which is why I am not recommending he be used in 50/50 lineups. Stick with more solid Plays there. In GPP's feel free to play Dragic as I think he comes in at 35+ and could even stretch that into low 40's for us.

*Use Sparingly at Best!*
Ramon Sessions .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 27.1, 16.7, 24.3, --- $5600 --- As soon as Kemba went down Sessions was the flavor of the day and everyone was on him. But that has passed. He is up and down and the only reason I'd use him here is his match-up against DEN. If you absolutely have to free up some cash and are willing to take a 24 to 26 for this price. Sessions is a safe play but has little Boom potential. He will also be very Low Owned I am sure.

***SG***
*Positional Play of the Day*
Brad Beal .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 37, 36.7, --- $6800 -- It has been a long time since I have even thought about putting Beal in my rosters but, it seems like he has finally broke out of the funk. I see Little Boom potential in the higher priced Plays and think we get totals very close if not identical from Beal at 1k or more less!

Jamal Crawford .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 30.5, 60.1, 25.3, --- $7000 --- Like Beal, Crawford has finally found his form and started to Play up to potential. If I had to choose between them, it's Beal for me and one of the cheaper options.  If you are looking to Fade to a very solid Lower owned option, go with Crawford in a few lineups.

*Cheap Play Options.
Terrence Ross .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 20.4, 62.3, 9.2, --- $4600 --- Do not let that 9 scare you off of playing Ross. DeMar is sure to be out again and at this price there are no safer options to be had here. He will NOT post us another 60, but I do think we see near 30 or more for our cash. I am using him more than not on my Personal Rosters in ALL contest Formats.

***SF***

*Positional Play of the Day*
Kevin Durant .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 59.3, 66.8, 0 ---$12400 --- Yes he is here a lot and will continue to be as long as he keeps posting 60's night in and out. I know he is banged up and has a tough match-up against LeBron, but who cares? On a bad night Durant will give you what you will get out of LeBron on a good night this season. There is no comparing the 2 Fantasy wise this year. Pay up and Roster Durant or be sorry! You need him rostered no matter what Contest format you are playing.

*Cheap Value Play*
Gerald Wallace .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 10.6, 22, 20.9, --- $4100 --- If you are rostering Durant then you will need to go on the cheap someplace. Other than last night, Wallace has been posting decent numbers at a consistent enough rate that he will be our play here. I think we get a mid 20 out of him and that is enough if we can now afford Durant.

*Mid-Priced Low Owned Fade Options Only*
Trevor Ariza .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 29.5, 40.4, --- $6900 ---
Wilson Chandler .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 33.3, 35.7, 21.6, --- $6400 ---
 The ONLY reason that you would even consider either one of these Options is to Fade to Lower Owned Plays in a GPP lineup or 2. Do not do many! You should be rostering Durant!

*Cheaper Fade Options*
P.J. Tucker .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 30.1, 38, 19.5, --- $5400 ---
 If you have enough Salary I think Tucker makes for a safe Fade up from Wallace and has a bit more Boom potential even if it is only 5 extra.

***PF***
Both Love and Unbrow make for Safe Excellent Plays for ALL Contest Formats.

*Positional Play of the Day*
Anthony Davis .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 60.9, 64.3, 37.6, --- $9700 --- Unibrow has been posting Monster totals again. He is usually the cheapest of the Bigs and is often the highest owned because of it. That is fine by us as long as he keeps posting these types of totals. Even in GPP's you cannot Fade from all the highly owned Players. You just need to hit the proper ones. I think that will be Unibrow at PF tonight. I will Fade to Love several times as well.

Markieff Morris .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 29.1, 48, 16.9, --- $6400 --- Morris has been playing really well this last week and seems to have separated himself from the rest of the Pack there in PHO. I still do not feel too safe Playing him in my 50/50 lineups but I do like what he offers at a good price for my GPP lineups.

*Lower Owned GPP Option*
Kenneth Faried .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 37.2, 33.8, 18.2, --- $5700 --- Faried is on a roll the last few games and we are going to jump on him while hot. He has an Ok match-up against CHA but his Salary is what is even better.

*Cheapest Value Plays*
Boris Diaw .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 42.2, 17.7, 29, --- $3900 --- Do not expect another 42 from Diaw! Sure it will be nice if he gets it but we will be happy with 25+ from him at a near minimum Salary.

Derrick Williams .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 38, 26.5, 21.7, --- $4400 --- Williams has been posting better totals after a very slow start. As with Diaw, do not expect the monster Boom again. We will be happy with 25+.

***CENTER***
Lots of Bad Match-ups and injured players at Center tonight. I am going to go the Safe route and spend here more than not.

*Positional Play of the Day*
Al Jefferson .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 52.1, 37.8, 37.5, --- $9100 --- Big Al has been playing very impressive over the last 3 weeks and has a killer match-up going against DEN tonight. If you can free up the extra Salary to roster him, DO SO! He is sure to post another BIG night (Pun intended) of mid 40's+ I think.

*Excellent Mid Priced Play Option*
Marcin Gortat .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 33.2 25.5, 36.6, --- $6700 --- Gortat has been pretty consistent over the last week and his Salary makes him a very good option tonight. Especially with the awful selection at Center. I see no real reason to pay more for those above him in Salary. Other than Big Al of course. Look for a Solid 30+ making him an excellent Play Option in ALL contest Formats.

*Cheap Risk Play Options*
Timofey Mozgov .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 21.4, 24.9, 18.8, --- $4100 --- The only good thing about Mozgov is his cheap price! lol! I mean he should lock a low 20 to our teams at a decent enough price to put him in play. Not often but a few!

*Only IF PEK is OUT!*
Ronny Turiaf .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 27.4, 4.5, 7.2, --- $3500 --- When Pek went down in the first quarter last game, Turiaf stepped up nicely. Can we count on that again? Who knows to be honest? We really have very little to go by on him other than he will replace PEK and had a nice game last time out. Is that enough to Play him? For $3500 and in GPP's? You bet your BUTT that is enough! lol! I will not be using him too often but as long as he gets the start I will take advantage of his super cheap price for sure to roster another Big alongside Durant!

Click the Link Below to Return to the Main Site at fanatsytoolsdfs.com
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

**DON'T FORGET TO ENTER!!**EXCLUSIVE CONTESTS FOR OUR USERS / SHARK FREE GAMES**
[...]

GET ALL YOUR APP'S FREE!!
Get ALL your APP's for FREE simply by signing up & depositing through our links! By doing so you will get a 100% Deposit Bonus & a Full Season of the Salary Cap Analyzer for the site you sign up for, along with a full month of Pro ranks!

If you are already signed up for all the sites then you can still get your APP's for FREE! Check out our homepage for further details in the days to come as we have Huge Promo's planned all month long