NBA Plays & Advice for DFS Action! Mon/1/27/14!

Posted by Misfit Misfit

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you try reading these articles directly on our Homepage at fantasytoolsdfs.com as they are formatted in a much narrower fashion that many users find much more comfortable to read.
Click to Link view on site!
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

**NBA APP'S LAUNCH WEEK OF FEB 3'RD**
We wanted to let you all know that we will be launching our NBA Salary Cap APP's the first week Of Feb!
To celebrate we are going to give each and every one of you a FREE WEEK of the FD Salary cap NBA Analyzer along with a full weeks worth of Pro Ranks! Totally FREE just for joining us here everyday at fantasytoolsdfs.com! Our way of always trying to say thanks to our users!

*$$*TODAY'S EXCLUSIVE CONTESTS FOR OUR USERS / SHARK FREE GAMES*$$*
Many of our users have been complaining about the Sharks or Pro's at FD and asking if there is something we can do about it? Well, yes we can!
We are going to be posting Links in each Daily NBA Play article! These will be Contests that CANNOT be joined any other way then through our Links! These Contests will NOT be Displayed in the Main FD Lobby!
These Contests are for our Readers and users ONLY!
We Highly doubt and hope that the Sharks will actually take the time to come here to enter.
We are setting these up as a way to address the needs of our readers who are looking for a more even playing field. Rather than having them depart FD for another site we hope that this option at least helps those to take advantage of it.

Fanduel 10 Man/$5
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9501/view?tableId=4071654&tableHash=533d89b0db49dd038af17c324401ede5&showTableInvite

Fanduel 10 Man/$2
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9501/view?tableId=4071661&tableHash=dd20270674f50ce5e1175947512fc46d&showTableInvite

Fanduel 5 Man/$5
 https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9501/view?tableId=4071666&tableHash=ebd995c3c62ce89d838488c8c3dc282b&showTableInvite

Fanduel 2 Man/$2
https://www.fanduel.com/e/Game/NBA_Salary_Cap_9501/view?tableId=4071670&tableHash=6170fd489837933e13acb2179bef3e4f&showTableInvite

***PG***
I do not see much cheap Value at all here. I really do not see the need to get cute either with so much excellent mid-priced Value.

*Positional Play of the Day*
D.J. Augustin .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 35.7, 16, 41.5, --- $6100 --- At his Salary, with how well he is playing, if you are not taking advantage of D.J. then you are crazy! Yes he had that 16 in there but other than that game he has been posting very impressive numbers since signing with the Bulls. He has posted no less than 35 points in 6 of his last 9 games. A solid Play at a price you need to take advantage of while it lasts.

Goran Dragic .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 32.5, 40.3, 26.9 --- $8100 --- Goran has not been posting very impressive numbers, but he has about the best match-up of the day going against the 76'ers. I am not counting on giant totals from him, only a decent game for his price which is more than I think we get from those around him. He should yield us close to 40 and makes a far safer play than our other options as well.

Ricky Rubio .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 32.1, 32.2, 45.5, --- $7000 --- Rubio scares me. He is one of those guys that seems to let me down. He has been playing much better over the last week and far more consistent.  One of the safer options at PG tonight.

Deron Williams .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 27.9, 37.1, 26.7, --- $6900 --- I think Deron's Value will be nearly identical to Rubio's tonight. I see them both coming in at mid 30's with a bit of Boom potential added.

**SG***

*Positional Play of the Day*
Gordon Hayward .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 30.2, 43.5, 0, --- $7800 --- Hayward is sort of here by default. As of when I am writing this it looks like DeRozen will miss tonight's game. Otherwise, He would be listed here. That said, I still think Hayward makes for an excellent safe option that should post near 40 to your rosters at very little risk. If you can find the Salary and do not want to take a risk, play Hayward.

Jamal Crawford .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 60.1, 25.3, 28.1, --- $7000 --- Crawford came out of no place and posted a monster game of 60 last time out! I do NOT think we will see anything near that! Nor should you! We will be happy with just over half that and hope we get a low to mid 30's for our price on a night when I think few others at SF get there.

**IF DEROZEN IS OUT!**
Terrence Ross .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 62.3, 9.2, 13.1, --- $4600 --- As of when I am writing this, it looks like DeMar will NOT be playing tonight. That leaves the door open for Ross whom, as you can see by that 62 is capable of big things. Make no mistake, HE IS A RISK! But a risk that could pay HUGE!

Kevin Martin .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 41.3, 33.8, 26.8, --- $6200 --- Martin has picked up his play and found stride again and many down weeks. If you are looking to Fade to a Low Owned Play Option then, slip Martin into your rosters at a reasonable price with little risk.

*Cheap Risk Value Plays*! PUNTS !*
James Anderson .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 33.5, 17.7, 30.9, --- $4600 ---
Marcus Thornton .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 48.8, 8, 11.7, --- $4100 ---
Both of these players are risks, but they are Risks that are capable of going off for 30 or more at a minimal price. If you are looking to take a risk to go on the cheap, these are about your only options I see.

***SF***

*Positional Play of the Day*
Kevin Durant .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 66.8, 0, 44.9, --- $12400 --- With not many expensive plays thus far, we should be able to fit Durant in our Rosters. Do so! A bad night for Durant is 45 and a good one can be 60 to 70! Not one other player I see going tonight capable of giving you those totals. If you do not use him you will be sorry.

Mike Dunleavy .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 29.1, 24.6, 32.4, --- $6100 --- If you are looking to go Mid-priced here, your safest play is Dunleavy. He has little Boom potential but is a very safe play to lock a low 30's to your rosters. Take the points where you can get them if you are playing 50/50's! No need to take risks tonight.

P.J. Tucker .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 38, 19.5, 19.5, --- $5100 --- Tucker is going against the 76'ers and anyone going against them makes for an interesting play. I think at worst he goes for 25 and at best 35. Near the same totals as Dunleavy but they come with more risk. If you need the extra Salary go with Tucker. If you have it to spend go Dunleavy.

*Cheap Play Option* ! PUNTS ! *
Corey Brewer .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 20.9, 25, 32.8, --- $4200 --- If you really want to go cheap and are willing to take a 22 to 25 for his price, Brewer makes for a decent play. He will barely get us to Value, but he will get there nun the less.
*Very Risky*
Jeremy Evans .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 6, 19, 28, --- $3500 --- Super risky play option here and I am only trying him once or twice at most. If you want to take a huge risk to free up cash and can handle the 20 for his price give Evans a shot in a few rosters. See what you can do with the extra cash.

***PF***

*Positional Play of the Day*
This is one of the few nights that I do not really recommend spending too much at PF. The value is not there in my eyes. I think we will get totals not too far behind the high priced plays at several thousand less.

Paul Millsap .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 38.6, 38.6, 51.7, --- $8700 --- If you look at the game logs you will see that neither Love nor Griffin has been posting totals that are much higher than Milsap's. Milsap is also a few thousand less in Salary. I think he will also be the lesser owned of the 3. I think Milsap has a near 40 game coming within a few points of Blake's and Loves totals.

*Mid-Priced Value*
Andray Blatche .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 30.3, 18, 30.5, --- $5600 --- This is just one ugly night of games and Plays. Blatche just has an OK match-up going against The Raptors .but he has been playing much better over the last weeks and is also capable of a nice Boom for us. I really see no better options above him that will come close to the same value. Unless you are playing the 3 Bigs of course.

*GPP Option*Boom Potential but, Comes w/ Risk*
Markieff Morris .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 48, 16.9, 29.1, --- $4900 --- Morris has been posting very solid number over the last few weeks. The issue is that he is still up and down and all over the board at times. He has an awesome match-up against the 76'ers but he will get the Play over Frye? Or will it be Plumlee? That is the trouble here. Morris is the most consistent option by far and also has the most boom potential out of the group but he is still a huge risk! A GPP Option!

*Cheap Risk Option* ! PUNTS ! *
Elton Brand .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 25, 18.5, 6.2, --- $3900 ---
Gustavo Ayon .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 16.8, 29.4, 0, --- $3800 ---
 With all the excellent mid priced Value today, i am not sure why you would want to Punt here but if you do give either one of these 2 a shot. As you see by their totals they are identical and picking who's night it will be is like throwing darts. Fade them back and fourth if you use them.

***CENTER***

*Positional Play of the Day*
What an Ugly night at Center. I see no cheap Value Plays at all that I would even consider Punting on. Spend here or regret it!

Nikola Pekovic .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 39.2, 39.2, 28.3, --- $7900 --- With Noahs Salary where it is at right now, I am going to Fade him tonight. His totals have dropped and I think we get about the same from PEK at a far better price tag. He may not post a 50 for us ,but should lock a Solid high 30's to 40 onto your teams at almost no risk.

DeAndre Jordan .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 20.2, 30.4, 37.5, --- $7500 --- Like Noah, Jordan has slowed down this week. The difference is that Jordan comes at a far better price like Pek.  I think we get a mid 30's from him, which is not an impressive total but not many at all with the potential to even get that. Lock points onto your rosters here. Do not get to cute with your plays. Lots of value elsewhere.

*Cheapest I Go*
Jonas Valanciunas .... Last 3 Games (FD)/ 30.9, 12.2, 20, --- $5000 --- If you are just looking to PUNT here at Center the trouble is there are no Super Cheap players to punt with! I do not consider a 5k Play a Punt but he comes with a ton of risk! He is the only guy I see that can get you a 30 though. Do not risk anyone below unless there is a scratch tonight.

Click the Link Below to Return to the Main Site at fanatsytoolsdfs.com
http://www.fantasytoolsdfs.com/

**DON'T FORGET TO ENTER!!**EXCLUSIVE CONTESTS FOR OUR USERS / SHARK FREE GAMES**
[...]

GET ALL YOUR APP'S FREE!!
Get ALL your APP's for FREE simply by signing up & depositing through our links! By doing so you will get a 100% Deposit Bonus & a Full Season of the Salary Cap Analyzer for the site you sign up for, along with a full month of Pro ranks!

If you are already signed up for all the sites then you can still get your APP's for FREE! Check out our homepage for further details in the days to come as we have Huge Promo's planned all month long